What should you do to make 2018 more successful than 2017? Are there specific actions you can take to have an impact on performance? Hear from three successful industry veterans on what they are thinking and doing.
The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers, in association with Growth Strategy Partners LLC, is pleased to announce a webinar designed to help shooting industry companies grow their businesses. The topic of this session is “Building a Successful Business in the “New Normal”; A Panel Discussion.”
The year 2017 will probably be remembered as one of the down years in our industry’s history. High inventories and reduced demand caused severe challenges to many companies. The year 2017 is being defined as the ‘new normal’ (whether you agree with that statement or not). So what can you do to make a positive impact on profits and performance in 2018?
We will facilitate discussions with three industry veterans asking them:
- What assumptions should you make for 2018?
- What will demand be in 2018 relative to 2017?
- What can you do to make 2018 better than 2017?
- What measures/metrics should you monitor?
- How do I outperform my competitors?
The three panelists are:
- Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive VP, Commercial Sales, Sig Sauer
- Mike Noell, Chairman, Sentry Products Group, previously the founder of Blackhawk
- Brad Burney, President, LM Burney Distributors, Board Member, NASGW
The webinar will be facilitated by:
- Christopher DiCenso, Managing Partner, Growth Strategy Partners LLC
- George Harris, President, International Firearms Consultants LLC
Throughout the webinar, we will also share with you some of the best practice tools and techniques you can use to impact performance. We’ll also take your questions to make the webinar as interactive as possible.
This webinar is for Presidents, owners and executives who would like to build or improve upon the sales effectiveness and profitability within their organizations.
Date: December 19
Time: 1 to 2 PM ET
Cost: Free to NASGW members. Non-NASGW members are $25
To register for the event, please click on the link below.
This event is sponsored by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers and presented by Growth Strategy Partners.
Growth Strategy Partners is a management consulting firm which accelerates the revenue, profit and organizational growth of companies in the shooting sports industry by applying our research based 7 Keys to Growth. You can learn more at www.GrowthStrategyPartners.com
The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers is a trade association with a mission of bringing shooting sports buyers and sellers together. NASGW is comprised of wholesalers, manufacturers, independent sales reps, media and service providers. To learn more visit www.NASGW.org