Growth Strategy Partners and 4 Industry Experts Discuss Future Demand
The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers, in association with Growth Strategy Partners LLC, is pleased to announce a webinar designed to help shooting industry companies grow their businesses. The topic of this session is “Planning and Managing Demand in 2017. A roundtable panel discussion.” Four industry experts will provide their insights.
Many didn’t expect Donald Trump to win the election but we’re happy he did. It does, though, change the thinking of demand relative to firearms and ammunition. So what is the forecasted demand for firearms, ammunition and accessories for the next 12 to 24 months?
As business advisors to the industry, we could apply the “autoregressive moving average with exogenous inputs” analysis to provide you with an answer or, we could just ask leaders from our industry. We thought you would believe industry leaders more than any esoteric calculation so we assembled a great panel of experts to answer the following questions and more:
- What will demand be in 2017 and beyond?
- How do you build a sales strategy from it?
- What are some of the major assumptions you make?
- How detailed do you make your sales strategy/plan/forecast?
- When, if at all, do you adjust your plan?
- How do you link your sales plan to your production plan?
We invited experts from different areas of the industry, so the panelists who will be providing their insights are.
- Mike Halleron, VP Business Development, Chattanooga Shooting Supplies
- Renae Waltemath, Director of Sales, Hornady Manufacturing Company
- John MacLellan, VP Sales and Marketing, Mossberg
- Jim Curcuruto, Director, Industry Research, NSSF
Throughout the webinar, we will share with you some of the tools and techniques you can use to build a more robust sales plan, strategy and forecast. We’ll also take your questions to make the webinar as interactive as possible.
This webinar is for Presidents, owners and sales leaders who would like to build or improve upon the sales effectiveness and profitability within their organizations.
To register for the event, please click on the link below.
There is no cost for NASGW members. Non-NASGW members are $25 but you must register in advance.
This event is sponsored by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers and presented by Growth Strategy Partners. Growth Strategy Partners is a management consulting firm which accelerates the revenue, profit and organizational growth of companies in the shooting sports industry by applying our research based 7 Keys to Growth. You can learn more at www.GrowthStrategyPartners.com